Many in stock
The champion of the GRIPPS lifting bag range, the Mule Bag provides a broad range of transportation and work-site mounting options.
The tough design with multiple reinforcement points makes it one of the strongest lifting bags on the global market, purpose-built to operate and last in the harshest of workplace environments.
Tool transportation at height is no longer a juggling act with reinforced backpack straps allowing the Mule Bag to be strapped on and transported. The zip-close lid also features an internal stow-away pocket.
Designed with accessibility in mind, the width of the bag allows for manual transportation even when climbing up caged ladders.
An armoured insert protects the wearers back from sharp contents, while also keeping bag upright and supported while on the job.
If working on an Elevated Work Platform, use the mounting straps to create a mobile workstation, keeping your tools secure while your hands are free and your workspace is clear. Tools are kept organised with a range of pockets, pouches and sheaths, including twin heavy-tool sleeves on the outside of the Mule Bag.
Custom Branding Available On Request.
- Width is compatible with standard ladder cages.
- Reinforced backpack straps, EWP mounting straps and load rated lifting points.
- Belt straps to attach to any standard work-belt, reducing bag movement whilst carrying.
- Load rated tactical straps compatible with all GRIPPS holsters & pouches allow you to fully customise bag fit-out.
- A strong composite insert in the base of the bag protects against punctures.
- Armoured insert for protection when wearing as a backpack.
- Zip-close lid with internal stow-away pocket
- Tether points inside and outside the bag for multiple tethering options.
- Heavy tool sleeves either side of the bag.
- Multiple compartments inside the bag for tool storage and organisation.
- Reflective strips on shoulder straps and front of bag.
- Max Load: 80kg
- Height: 45cm
- Width: 37cm
- Depth: 18cm
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.